Natures Deli Dog Food Grain Free Puppy/Junior Duck with Sweet Potato
At Natures Deli our dogs are an important and beloved member of our family. That’s why we carefully craft nutritious, tasty, British made dog foods that are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
A natural dog food that promotes healthy digestion, our perfectly balanced nutritious recipes are created using only high-quality ingredients. Natures Deli Dry is a complete food for dogs, available in a range of flavours and varieties that we know dogs will love at any stage of their life. Made in Britain, using only the highest quality ingredients.
All dog breeds, Specially created for puppy/junior dogs, age 2-24 months
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives Skin & Coat: Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, zinc and biotin to help maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- Promotes Gut Health: Added prebiotics MOS and FOS, and probiotic Bacillus Subtilis helps promote healthy gut bacteria.
- Stool Quality: Contains MOS, FOS and beet pulp, which may help stool quality and yucca schidigera, which may help reduce faecal odour.
- Joint Strength: With added glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate to help aid joint repair and mobility.
- Teeth & Bones: Balanced calcium and phosphorus for strong, healthy teeth and bones.
- Grain Free Recipe: Our grain free recipe may help dogs with sensitive digestion and intolerances.
- Made in Britain
Duck (35.2%; including duck meal (22.2%), duck (11.1%), duck gravy (1.9%)), dried sweet potato (28%), duck fat, pea protein, dried peas (5.6%), dried beet pulp, dried chick peas (2.8%), brewers’ yeast, dried pumpkin (1.9%), minerals, linseed oil, vegetable stock, dried carrot (0.5%), yeast (as a source of mannan- oligosaccharides (prebiotic MOS; 0.23%)), chicory root extract (as a source of fructo-oligosaccharides (prebiotic FOS; 0.23%)), dried ginger, dried rosemary, yucca schidigera (0.023%), glucosamine (0.012%), dried ginger, dried rosemary, yucca schidigera (0.023%), glucosamine (0.012%), dried cranberry, dried dandelion root, dried pomegranate, chondroitin sulphate (0.005%)
Additives (per Kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 35,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,500 IU, Vitamin E 560 mg, Vitamin C 75 mg, Biotin 0.2 mg, L-carnitine 150 mg, Taurine 1,000 mg; Trace Elements: Zinc (as Zinc oxide) 70 mg, Zinc (as Zinc chelate of protein hydrolysates) 50 mg, Iron (as Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate) 40 mg, Copper (as Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 5 mg, Manganese (as Manganese (II) oxide) 25 mg, Iodine (as Calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.5 mg, Selenium (as Sodium selenite) 0.2 mg; Antioxidants: Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils 66 mg; Flavourings: Rosemary extract 5 mg; Gut Flora Stabilisers: Bacillus subtilis DSM 15544 1,200,000,000 CFU
Protein 28%, Fat Content 16%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Inorganic matter 9.5%, Calcium 1.7%, Phosphorus 1.1%, Omega 6 1.7%, Omega 3 0.7%