Pawtato Mint and Parsley Tubes
Small knot-shaped dog chews made using purple and orange sweet potato – a healthy vegan alternative to rawhide
- Natural Sweet Potato Dog Chews | Pawtato’s plant-based dog treats are based on nutritious sweet potato, a true superfood, blended with rice and fused with mint and parsley to produce this pack of vegan dog chews.
- Hypoallergenic Dog Treats | Our dog chews are ideal for dogs with a sensitive stomach. They are free from meat, wheat, dairy, eggs, artificial colour and flavours. No hide from any animal, a great rawhide alternative.
- Puppy Chew Sticks From 16 Weeks | Pawtato dog treats can be given to puppies, however we recommend they are over 16 weeks old and under supervision the entire time. We don’t recommend them for younger and smaller puppies. Ideal dog treats for small dogs
- Low Fat Dog Treats | All the Pawtato dog treats typically have 1% or less fat content.
- This pack contains 4 veggie chew sticks formulated with no hide from any animal. Ethical and cruelty-free.
Sweet Potato Flour (45%), Corn Starch, Rice Flour (18%), Vegetable Glycerin, Mint (0.2%), Parsley (0.2%), Potassium Sorbate.
Crude Protein Min. 3%, Fat Content Min. 0.5%, Fibre Max. 0.8%, Ash 1%, Moisture Max. 17%.
Feed as a treat or reward anytime, as part of a balances diet. Not suitable for puppies under 4 months old. Always provide plenty of fresh water for your pet. Dogs should be supervised at all times when feeding.